Get ready for hands-on, creative and crafty fun with JoJoFun’s Art Workshops!
With the guidance of our professional workshop leader, kids will create their own works of art using different paints and materials (from pipe cleaners to feathers!), bringing out their natural creative abilities and producing a project they’re sure to be proud of!
Perfect for schools, community celebrations and corporate events, why not book your very own funtabulous art workshop now in London.
We offer three art workshops for children:
Our art workshop leader guides the children in producing amazing mosaic designs. The children draw their designs on different wooden shapes, working with glue and colourful mosaic tiles to produce their own masterpiece.
- Ages 4-8: Including one wooden shape dinosaur, star or heart and a selection of small mosaic pieces which do not require cutting. Duration: 2 hours (1-hour workshop including 1 hour to set up & pack up).
- Ages 9+: Including one wooden shape square 30cm x 30cm and mirror or heart/butterfly shape and a selection of colourful mosaic pieces. Duration: 2:15 hours (including 1 hour to set up & pack up).
Junk Jewellery Making
In this workshop, kids make ancestral jewellery from mixed scrap materials. Who says jewellery is just for girls! In many cultures, precious artistic pieces were worn by men as a part of their traditional ceremonies.
The children will make beautiful neck adornments from mixed media onto memory-wire, building up the components one by one and producing wonderful colourful jewellery.
- Recommended for ages 5 and up. However if parents join in to provide assistance, their younger children could participate.
- 2 hours including preparation and clean-up.
- 15 children max.
Creature Canvas Creation
Children will love designing a funky monster on canvas! Build your 3D monster up by gluing, taping, twisting, and rolling. Watch your creation come alive after painting and adding Razzel Dazzel … and then write a story about where your monster comes from – maybe he is from the Nebula Galaxy!
- All materials are included.
- 2 hours including preperation and clean-up.
- 15 children max.